Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Bits and pieces

I'm doing the washing, half heartedly really. I have to go into work later, but I need to do some dull work round here first.
I'm shoving the washing in the machine and suddenly I stopped. There was a pair of small lacy pink knickers, the low slung fitted type. They're Danielle's. My God, I can't believe I bought them for her. She's 11 years old. My baby. We went shopping for underwear and we came back with this 'sexy' stuff. I wanted plain white vest and pants, instead we get lacy pink bra and knickers....
I got a date Friday night. I'm not nervous about it, but a bit bemused that anyone would want to go out with me.
And maybe when they see me, they'll wonder why they traveled half way across the city to meet me. I do think that. I haven't dated in ages. Not sure I'm 100% ready but if I carry that attitude on I'll never be ready.
I just want a bit of fun, some laughter and some good times. I like sharing. I'll share anything with you, I'm quite nice like that.
I had some very good news. Clarrie is coming to stay with me... YES at half term. I'm going to show her all the rocks Bristol has to offer (she likes rocks... Don't ask!) Wookey hole and Cheddar here we come. I'm so excited. The girls love O to bits, he's so gorgeous. Hope he likes hamsters. Bailey has got so fat as well.
Loves you all today. Every single one of you
XXX
ps.. Pierre, your email does not work..... Typical French caveman.

1 comment:

Jude said...

whooooooooooooooooo is this date????????????????