Sunday, April 24, 2005

My dull little Sunday

Well we got the bed together. Took a bit of effort and we didn't have a bloody Allen key so there's a fair chance it'll collapse in the night. Tee hee.
I sold all 7 things on ebay, so that was a good first start to my new career as an internet Del Boy. We found several things at my Nan's yesterday that I'm now selling. Not sure if they will but you never know!
Fed up being really tired all the time. Also not sleeping and waking up all hot and sweaty...sounds gross? I promise I'm not. It's either my age ot those bloody tablets. I'd love one day to be free of them.
Only place I went today was Iceland. Iceland still have a 'sale' on. Today's sale items were ace. I had five huge bags full for twenty quid. I think I'm food storing now after last month. Anyone would think we were preparing for nuclear attack.
Bailey's escaped into the garden. She loves it out in the dark and she won't come back. Little sod's playing games with us. She lies in the road and leaps out of the way of cars at the last minute. Ratbag.

No comments: