Thursday, April 28, 2005

Hello

I didn't sleep hardly at all last night. Tossing and turning and dreaming crazy stuff. Woke up at 4 (didn't sleep till 1 am).
I was going to go back to bed this morning but I didn't feel tired. Oddly. RT came round with her cute little one. It was really nice, really normal to sit and talk. When she went she asked me if I wanted to go to McDonald's for dinner. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. To be seen out in public.
after she went I phoned the psychiatrist's office and spoke to his secretary. To my relief she was really kind and told me the doctor I saw was a locum. She didn't seem surprised that I didn't like her and said she'd sort it. I feel a bit better now.
I went to the local shops and got some food and stuff. One good thing about those shops is you can go there looking like the bride of Frankenstein and no-one gives you a second glance.
Ok work tomorrow so I have to build myself up to it. I was meant to be in today and they change my off duty. I just rang up and they are v v v busy!! Oh Good I'm not there.

No comments: