Sunday, April 17, 2005

Sunday Morning Dreams

Why do I have to get up every day? I hate getting up. Today I got up for the usual reasons, bladder and cats.
I was woken up by Bailey knocking off a bible from the window sill onto my head. Ah a sure sign it's sunday. Did some stuff round the house. Blah blah housey work stuff and went back to bed with Bailey and the IPod. I was enjoying a Sunday morning of peace when the kids insisted that I make my presence downstairs. I had to go collect Nic to keep Abby happy. Tried to get a tenner from the cash point machine but it refused. Think I better take in ironing. My sister says's she'll pay me a fiver a load. Keep me occupied I guess.
Abby says she doesn't understand why Christians get up so early to go pray to something that doesn't exist anyway. Needless to say I doubt Abby (miss lie in) will ever turn to Christianity.
I had the weirdest dream last night that I was running an ice-cream shop in Somalia. Problem was the english tourists (an uncouth lot) kept pulling over the ice cream signs outside and the heat made the ice cream melt very quickly. Also I ate half the stock so profits were low. I adopted a somalian boy of about 14. I washed his hair and straightened it with Abby's hair straighteners and it came down to his shoulders and he looked like a rock star.
Maybe it is better that I've got up!
I'm going to try sell something on EBay today. Once I get going I'm sure it will turn into a selling obsession. Hold onto your underwear girls. Your mother is in selling mode.

No comments: