Friday, April 15, 2005

Oh what a long day

Ok my long day this week is over! It didn't start well. My bad mood at the interminably bad traffic evaporated over an hour. I had to search through a pile of 400 notes three times for a file I never did find. The whole bleep system crashed for hours on end and then the computers crashed at about 6pm.
but it was ok and it's over now (gives herself hug)
I did find out that our telephone engineer is called Jonathan Cordless.
On the way out in the car park with Steph, she told me that my tyres were a bit flat, particularly the front passenger one. I tried to deny the fact but on the way home I stopped at Tesco. Got petrol (Mad because they only had super unleaded and its dearer and I got no money) and asked if the air thingy was working. They said it was, so I go outside to use it.
Now do you think I could find it? Now come on. Picture a garage forecourt. Where do they hide the air line? I drove around and began to get agitated. My psychiatrist says. I have enough resources to last a day at work but then it all goes to pot.
I asked three men where the air line was. One guy said there wasn't one. The other two looked round and said no idea. So I parked outside the shop and walked in and yelled from the doorway. Where is it guys???????
They looked at each other, no-one spoke then a woman behind me said 'Are you looking for the air line ? It's behind the Tesco sign'
Ah finally! I drove over and parked. FFS It wanted to know tyre pressures. How the fuck am I meant to know that? So I kept it at the standard choice of 29.
I took the line and dragged it round the car and attached it to the black thing on the tyre. I pressed hard...And a load of sodding water poured out.
Ah,(my brain said) I think that one is for water! So I took the other line and tried that one. It said my tyre pressure was 8. So I pumped it up to 29 and did the other front tyre to 29 also and finally drove home.
Do you know what? I think I must be pretty crap. Oh well there's room for improvement.
Oh finally a word for my great friend. The one with the ten year old daughter. A little bird informs me that her msn messenger name today was 'SEX IS NICE'
I think you should have a little word with your child and get her to change it straight away.
Sex isn't 'nice' it's fucking great.
Hugs
xxx

No comments: