Thursday, April 21, 2005

Today is gonna be the day when I throw it all back to you

I'm sat here minding my own business, all alone and chilled. Heck knows what yesterday was all about but I'm worrying about tomorrow now.
The cats are out playing in the sun. It's playtime for the school, opposite. The 'dinner ladies' have loud hailers to shout at them. I just heard a woman's voice on the speaker
"Would the Big Boys Please get out of the Forest"
Hmmm
Today I got paid some money so I just walked to the cash point to get some. It wouldn't let me. Seems the bank chose today to take bank charges. Tomorrow (the same day every month) I get paid properly. Why couldn't the bloody gits have taken it then. Feckity Co-operative bank. Choice of the labour party. Hmph.
I'm gradually realising that I'm actually beginning to feel a bit panicky about going to work tomorrow. This is of course par for the course. Something upsets me and then I worry and panic about facing it again. I absolutely HATE crying in front of anyone. That's what my bed and under my duvet it for. Loss of control no doubt. I think that's one reason why I find the psychiatrist such a chore. Because I can't control him and he makes me look deep and it's painful at times to see myself as such a needy person.
I'd like some fun actually. I'm still debating what to do next week about the Thirteen Senses tickets. Do I go? Alone? With Abby (she doesn't want to go) Find someone who half heartedly will go with me because I plead? Why did I buy them? I guess because I really like gigs and the inner young happy person inside me said yes why not. Now the old, miserable, worry wart has to deal with it.
Don't fret, I'm not in a self pitying mood though. Just resigned.
I found some new web mates who read this sappy stuff I go on about. You know every comment makes me happy. I guess that goes for everyone though. That you wrote something that pushes someone to leave a comment. It's cool.
Ha I can see a collection of red jumpers in the 'forest' bless. Bet that's pissing Bailey off. That's her little domain.

1 comment:

truly27 said...

Thank you for linking my page on your blog. I really appreciate it, and you know I love your blog. I read it everyday.... :)