Saturday, April 23, 2005

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.useBay can adapter

Do you like canned drinks?
Do you just hate drinking from the can? Yes?
Well this is for you. The pink plastic can adapter, pops over your can and hey presto.
Apparently it reduces spills
FFS if you're spilling from a can you're totally pissed man.

I did laugh at the comment...Comes from smoke free home. An essential selling point :P

Several things are wrong with this item.
Number one if you hate drinking from a can, pour it into a fecking glass....For heavens sake.
It looks like some extension to a baby bottle. You know those teacher beaker spout things.
And maybe I have the dirtiest mind in history but it also reminds me of a certain sex toy. Are you thinking what I'm thinking............

No comments: