Wednesday, April 27, 2005

lost


About an hour ago I remarked to the girls that I hadn't seen Bailey for a while. Then we get a call. 'Have you lost a kitten?' I was a bit stunned. Have I? 'She's tabby with a huge red heart name badge' hmmm yes that's the brat. She was a long way away. Must have wandered off and got lost. Finally found a house she fancied and sat crying by the front door for ages till they let her in. What am I going to do with her?
BTW, my sister has got Danz a hampster. It's coming here tomorrow. Into the jaws of death, the house with three mice catching cats. Hope it has a last night of peace. Least that thing won't sit on my car and put muddy paw prints over the roof, bonnet and windscreen.
Oh also other neighbour news. I wonder if the guys around me are beginning to accept me. Not that I do anything much. But the local street gang (10 year old boys) were apparently round the back of my car trying to scratch it. A neighbour opposite came out and told them to leave that car alone. They gave her a mouthful of abuse but moved on. I know who they are...... and their mums would KILL them. Posted by Hello

No comments: