Thursday, April 28, 2005

Vicky Pollard wouldn't call it that.

BBC NEWS Health Nurses warn over teen group sex:

"Teenagers are taking part in a group sex activity known as 'daisy-chaining', nurses have claimed.
School nurses at the Royal College of Nursing's conference in Harrogate said colleagues in parts of London had become aware of the practice. "

Where the fuck do they get this from? Ok so you're a teen into a bit of experimenting (maybe) and you have these 'sex' groups? So you go tell your school nurse?
In my day the school nurse was an old battle axe called Bertha who looked like she needed a good shag to sort her out tbh.
Hmm I wonder where on earth they got this from. What part of London? Damn it they must be bored. Most teens I know wouldn't remove their oversized Rasmus jumper for fear of showing off their flesh. So the thought of performing sex acts in front of lots of others? (I'm not talking normal BF stuff here)
I think all you parents of teens out there shouldn't fret too much about this. The school nurses presented this to the board to show how their role as changed from nit nurse and giving the rubella jabs.
But I have to say that your average school nurse really wouldn't see this kind of extreme activity.
Daisy Chaining? In my day it was called being the School Bike.

No comments: