Saturday, April 16, 2005

Jennifer Anthony (who?)

Jennifer Lopez: Jennifer Lopez New Name Jennifer Anthony

So once again J-Lo is changing her name. Not J-lo anymore , not Jennifer Lopez now she's taking her husbands name Jennifer Anthony. I guess she can go to 'J-Ant' next year. Jennifer Anthony is hardly memorable as a star's name. Plus with Jen's track record with men is hardly going to last very long either.

I wrote a little song that J-Ant may wish to take up.


Don't be fooled by the names that I got
I'm still Jenny I'm still Jenny and I rot
Used to have a little now I own Fort knox
No matter where I go I'll be a bitch to who I like. (too right)


(the rather dull original)
Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got
I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block
Used to have a little, now I have a lot
No matter where I go, I know where I came from (from the Bronx!)

No comments: