Saturday, April 16, 2005

Let's all do the Conga


Me and Abby love Dr Who. It's so full of life and fun. We're totally hooked on it. This weeks aliens were cool, though I can't wait for the Daleks to arrive.
You better watch out for anyone with extreme flatulence though, they're probably an alien. I did laugh, they were full of mirth and humour when dressed up as humans but looked mean bitches when they took their suits off.
Well I've had a quiet and level Saturday. Hollie is here with Danz for the night. They did all the washing up. Her mother has got her trained up well. I should take notes.
Next door are shouting. I'm wondering if they're maybe unable to simply talk. Maybe everything had to be done with high decibels.
The other side had a birthday party today and brought us in some cake. Sweeties, they are. Never intrusive but always there if you need them. Lovely people. If we get moved I hope we can still be neighbours. These houses have got what they call concrete cancer and have major faults. Big cracks in the ceilings and walls have appeared.
I slept quite a lot today. I get so tired after these long days at work. I made my wholemeal bread which was delicious.
And I'm quite level for once!
Hallelujah. May it last all weekend.
Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Dr Who is great. If you like Daleks, you should see this

Trinity said...

that's pretty cool. Clever man