Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Education for Sun Readers Only (Collect the tokens)


The Central Library. I borrowed some books about web design but TBH they were very basic. I also complained about a book I found in the Teenage section. Gerald's game by Stephen King. The first two pages had a woman handcuffed to a bed, with her violent husband ejaculating all over her, then she kicks him in the balls and kills him. I don't usually complain about books, I think Teens need educating...But not that kind.
Book Description:
An erotic game with handcuffs between husband and wife. One of them won't make it through the night. For the survivor, death would have been a blessing.


The librarian said it had been approved as a teen book, but when she read it herself said OMG no way, (So I borrowed it instead).
Then Upstairs in the education dept I spotted this sign on one of the desks. Interesting!! Wonder why only a Weds for the Evening Post?

No comments: