Thursday, April 21, 2005

They may be short but they aren't small

Chinese men measure up to others below the belt

"A group of scientists in Hong Kong spent five months from October last year measuring 148 ethnic Chinese volunteers aged between 23 and 93.
The average length of their flaccid penises was 8.46 cm, which compared favourably with similar studies on other men overseas".
Why does everyone else get the good jobs!! FFS, Why couldn't I get a job like that? /sulks

Anyways this is goood news because I love Chinese men. I reckon they have something. Have you noticed how they always look really youthful. By the way I have had several bottles of lager, which I now know I really like a lot.... a lot lot and those little green bottles lined up infront of me are so pretty
.

What am I gonna do with Abby? She's sat so close to the TV ...why? because the stupid idiot can't see it far back. Duh! the donut has glasses but she won't wear them.

1 comment:

Keith Horowitz said...

If you had the job, I'd bet they wouldn't stay flaccid, so they wouldn't get good measure! :)