Friday, April 22, 2005

bon nuit

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I just spoke to RT. Wow, she's had a bad day again. Seems half the surrounding neighbours know about her website and have been reading it. Poor girl. She feels violated. I had that happen to me once and it wasn't a good experience. Anyways her site is locked so if you want to read it you need to email her, or even me and we will vet you.
Actually I will vet you. It won't take long. Just a day spent with me whilst I analyse you, check your vital statistics and give you a good going over with a warm towel. It won't hurt a bit.
Her husband is adorable. He's offered to come mend my back gate. But not quite sure if that's not some code. Maybe he'd put a chain on the front door for me though. I need a chain. But never having used a drill before, it's not possible for me to put it on.
I just had a call from an old friend. Damn I miss him, wish we could talk more. Sometimes I get jaw ache with the need to talk. This is ok, but you don't answer me back!! He's so wise too.
Wise and attractive. A rare combination.
Nite mates xxx

No comments: