Friday, April 22, 2005

Pay Day (does cartwheels)

Pay Day Hurray! Finally. This month I'm going to be so sensible (hopefully). This morning I got up early and got electric gas and petrol, dished out money to the kids. Today we are solvent.
Now I'm off to work a 12 hour shift.
Damn I don't think the lager was a good idea last night, though I was pretty chilled. Not the answer though is it? But they do say a little wine is good for the soul (a little Jude, Clarrie and Steve!!)
Poor RT had a bad evening with the council Neighbours. I have faith in her that she'll sort it though. She's a strong woman. A good woman and a sexy woman :)
Abby is off to the University Art thing today. Not best pleased at having to get up and it's all boys going. She's got my ipod. Better look after it. It's full of priceless music.
I'm worried about tomorrow. I have to go see a doctor about that car accident. My hip still isn't right. But I hate hate hate seeing new people and talking about myself. Plus I don't know where I'm going. Oh I'll be ok :/
Right well have a good day all you internet junkies. Be good xxx

No comments: