Sunday, April 24, 2005

Spooky Japanese Fairground




I found these pictures on a website in Japanese so I have no idea where it is, but the pictures just make me shiver. Image being there at night. A place where all your worst nightmares of clowns and diembodied people come true. I have a real fear of places that used to be used but now lie empty. Like abandoned Cinemas and hospiatls. Imagine all the people that died in a hospital all those ghosts.....
I wonder why this Fairground closed down? Imagine being on a rollercoaster at the top of the abandoned line going round and round and no one to ever stop it.

2 comments:

Keith Horowitz said...

That is spooky!

Spaceminx said...

Its ok. Just remember that anyone running round looking like a ghost and scaring everyone is bound to be the fairground owner up to some smuggling.