Sunday, April 17, 2005

Crappa Rappa

You have no idea how much I HATE 50 Cent. He's an ugly untalented simpleton. Why do people buy his music?
On the way home from dropping off our visitors today they played 'Candy Shop' on the Radio. I'd just turned Ozzy Osbourne off from Virgin FM. (There's only so much Ozzy one can listen to , bless him) turned over and there was fiddy mumbling some thing about Candy...Except no actually he's encouraging women to have a nice long suck on his ugly cock.


I take you to the candy shop
(right you reckon your dick is sweet?)
I'll let you lick the lollypop
(You'd have to pay me mega bucks)
Go 'head girl, don't you stop
(these lyrics make me wish I lived in the 50's)
Keep going 'til you hit the spot (woah)
(9 calories a mouthful)
[Olivia]
I'll take you to the candy shop
Boy one taste of what I got
I'll have you spending all you got
Keep going 'til you hit the spot (woah)


The Verse isn't much better

Get on top then get to bouncing round like a low rider
(basically he doesn't want to do any work)
I'm a seasons vet when it come to this shit
(men who tell you they are experts usually aren't, I only met one who ever came close)
After you broke up a sweat you can play with the stick
(what a kind man! Wonder if it would SNAP?)

No comments: