Saturday, April 23, 2005

Election Dinner serves me cold

Election 2005 | Second helpings of school dinners

Is it me or is the election dull this time around? I'm not a great one for politics at all. The most exciting thing that's happened during this election build up was 10 Downing street being destroyed by our own missile in Doctor Who tonight.
This school dinner thing? Well in principle I agree with Jamie Oliver. But as a single mum on a minimal wage. I simply can't afford them anymore.
I had a difference of opinion with my dad today. I said that I thought John Prescott was a twat but that Tony Blair was actually a good looking and charismatic man. He said I was a bloody typical silly woman.
Hmph. I don't think so. A leader has to be charismatic. The best ones can get people to do anything. Look at those cult leaders. (not that I'm saying Tony is a fanatical cult leader of course)
Anyway in far more interesting news. Dr Who was cool tonight. I do like it and the kids are totally hooked. But I can't wait to see those bad boys The Daleks next week.
Ha! Are you watching That dancing rubbish on BBC1? Good old BBC. We have chart topper Tony Christie Singing his number one hit 'Show me the way to Amarillo' and his mic doesn't work. I love it when it goes wrong. Bet he's so pissed off.

No comments: