Sunday, September 19, 2004

Sleep

Bad night's sleep. I had Robbie Williams song playing in my head and for some strange reason 'Body Talk' I woke about 6 times. A number of those due to that sodding cat. First she ripped up my NME in the hallway, then she destroyed the toilet rolls. Then she got locked in the bathroom and was hysterical. So at 3am I chucked her out the garden. Then at four, I couldn't sleep because I felt guilty. Tango her brother (my sis cat) has gone missing again and I was worried. So I got up and coaxed her in with some ham. Then she wanted to sleep on my face, round my neck, on my chest. Then I was too hot, then too cold. Trouble is the more you panic because you aren't sleeping, the more you don't sleep. Then, when I do sleep, I have weird dreams that mean nothing but are disturbing enough to wake me and remember them. Anyway, life's too short to spend it in bed...Well sleeping anyways.

No comments: