Wednesday, September 15, 2004


I'm bad tsk. Yesterday we decorated the bathroom with this self sticker border of fishes and the sea bed. Trouble is we didn't get it straight so the sea bed gently slopes down. Every time I look at it I get irritated. You reckon the sea bed is level anyways? So today I buy a picture to compliment it all beautifully framed for ten pounds. But I've lost the bloody hammer, how can you lose a hammer? but its gone. So I can't put it up. I get into such a tizz even with the smallest DIY job. I shouted at Danz for standing there being dumb. The only time Abby ever sticks up for her is when I'm mean then she gives me this evil look..."leave her alone"... and hugs Danz. Anyways I reckon I'll have to buy a new hammer! I do like my little Rainbow fish though.  Posted by Hello

5 comments:

clarrie said...

buy new hammer in asda, also buy nice tool box to keep it in while you're there. I got lovely nice tool box from asda, I :heart: my tool box.

Trinity said...

I want a tool box now. Never seen any in my Asda though. Nor hammers. I usually get lost in B&Q I can be in there for an hour and never find what I want.

clarrie said...

wilko also v good for cheapo toolboxes and such ... do you have Wilko down south?

Stephen said...

Dunno about where trin is, but we only got Amy's Ardware round these parts

Trinity said...

well I just learnt the Little Rainbow Fish story and no way would I give away all my silver scales. I'd be dull then