Saturday, September 11, 2004

Shop shop shop

Took Abby into town, always a bad move. She wanted Usher 'Confessions of a Chicken' so we duly headed into Virgin megastores and bought it for an extortionate 12.99 a whole 4 pounds more than Amazon and Play. Ofcourse I had to buy something then. I chose oasis 'what's the story Morning Glory in the 'sale' for 10.99 and then something caught my eye. Oh help, I couldn't resist it though I did put it back once Glen Campbell I wondered how this would affect my 'cool' collection. But hey you lot. All music influences go into making something great. Glen, has a terrific voice and some damn fine classics. And its playing now and I'm into country mode. I want to put on a checked shirt, jeans and sit astride a fine steed. Damn I forgot how much I love this guy (Don't tell Clarrie. I'm her rock Icon).
I also spent a small fortune in Lush Soap, bath bars, bath bombs and chocolate face packs.
Then a final call into our next fav shop The Bear Factory where we bought a bear and a wedding dress for my Sister , whose getting married Monday (fool).
Abby wanted the film Armageddon She's doing it at school for an English project. I did laugh though. At the till in Woolies they asked her how old she was. 14 duh! The film has a 15 cert, So they wouldn't let her buy it. She went to another till that didn't ask her age. But hey....she's doing it at school!

No comments: