Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Girlie Nite

Ok I cooked...Well I put a baking potato in the oven and we had salad and healthy food. Followed by tiramisu and vodka chasers and vodka and more vodka and red wine and Baileys and more vodka. We wanted to go to the local rough pub to see if we could pull a bit of local 'talent' but Clazza was too inebriated and Marie too Leary. I thought we might end up in the local cell overnight again.
So we chatted about life, men, sex, my stalker, sextuplets, girls things, birth, weirdos, my fav man etc etc. The girls are disgusted that I haven't got rid of the stalker yet and reckon he's a looney. I showed them my emails....hmmm the latest one. 'Come over and scrub my back. I'm taking a bubble bath.' Answer. 'Why don't you drown yourself, you pervert'.
Anyways, least we had a healthy dinner....With salad which counteracts the Cadburys Stackers we had with the Baileys.
We also rang Judeee two times but she didn't answer us :(
Clazza going home tomorrow, sad now. Never mind, I'll go see her in Madcity soon enough, find myself some Madcity talent.
XXX

1 comment:

Jude said...

:0 YOU RANG MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?