Saturday, September 11, 2004

Everything is wrong with Jason

Everything is wrong with me

Jason. You rock. Why are you single? a travesty. Read the emails, part two, where Jason interprets lines from Cosmo. With precious gems of wisdom like

"Spell out naughty messages across my entire body...My legs, arms, chest. If I guess right, you act out the message."
- Doesn't that seem like a lot of work? When I'm having sex, it's usually when I'm so drunk I can barely work a toilet, let alone guess dirty messages written on my body. Also, whatever a woman would spell out I'd guess the same thing: "anal."


I'm guessing Cosmo is cosmopolitan. I have my fabby :-P Ann Summers book '101 ways to drive a man wild in bed' remember the infamous tip to send him a single lily or orchid to work. The sexy flower will look at him all day and prepare him for what awaits him at home?In reality the flower will cause massive 'take the piss out' of him by his co-workers and he'll possibly throw said flower across the office, knocking out fellow worker and getting sacked.
Don't believe all you read in books.....Oh and the taxi tip in Jason's post......Will land you in Accident and Emergency. Believe me I'm a nurse.

No comments: