Monday, September 27, 2004

Excellent Trin

I just came back from the gym, feeling proud of myself! Ok I only did ten lengths but it was 2 more than yesterday and I felt better swimming, not so tired and stiff. The gym was packed, mostly full of men. All shapes and sizes and all half naked. Marie said I wouldn't enjoy the evening gym, but I think she's wrong! Oh so wrong.
Mind I did feel a little self conscious in only a costume...And a vile M&S one at that in floral lilac. I'm buying plain black, with bust minimiser tomorrow. Still no-one looked though and a few people smiled and chatted. Funny, I get lonely and restless in the evenings and maybe this could be good for me. As well as get me fitter. Andy the manager said any exercise is better than none.
I've come home, to next door still playing loud brash music. I think they have a karaoke machine and it's driving me and Abs nuts. Abby wants to complain to the council (like her grandad, he's a professional complainer)
Clarrie text me from her train back from Big City. She got an upgrade to first Class and is apparently eating chocolate with strange men. Hmmm hope she's taking precautions. (Not jealous oh no)
I got email from Stalker. Thought he'd gone quiet. He is still hoping that I will change my mind and resume?? our friendship. He wonders if I have a few spare hours this week to go over and ? and what? Yes I know what. NONONONONO besides I have to go to the gym now.
Do you know that one girl went to the gym tonight just to use the spa...Got out then went to the bar? Disgraceful!






No comments: