Wednesday, September 29, 2004

:) today

Slightly better. Even the driving was calmer! Mind the traffic in this clogged city was appalling again!
My new scales came. No way will I post my weight though! I had a healthy day with lots of fruit. No gym though because its Abby's schools big open day tonight. Better put my make up on and look beautiful!
Work was bitty and busy, I have to work elsewhere tomorrow to lend a hand but it'll be ok. I did note they have a child round there called Labia. Nice!
I arrived home to find the neighbour waiting for me. The nice side (not the karaoke side) She said that she had a tip off that her garden was going to be done over soon?? And if I see any big burly men climbing over my fence to call the police. How lucky am I to live in such an exciting area :/ my fence isn't all that strong anyways.
I had a vile dream last night that went on and on. I dreamed I'd been bitten by a lion and was shocked. Then I was walking past what I thought was a model lion and it suddenly jumped out and bit my calf. It really hurt and I was really scared and I screamed and cried and cried. Then I had a nightmare about not being able to find Abby and being lost in a huge department store. Hmmm the lion thing? Wonder if it had anything to do with that damn cat who sleeps on the end of my bed?
I had to get a prescription from the doctors. The receptionists there are so very rude. They ignore you, one eventually said 'can I help you' then proceeded to walk off. I know this sounds snobby but FFS I was in full uniform with an NHS ID badge round my neck. I could have been there on some official thing. Why are all doctors
receptionists like that? I did complain to my GP once that they were rude and ignorant and he said...ahh they have a very hard job dealing with the druggies and lower classes round here. So they group everyone who lives here the same? And since when did your social class deny you the right to a civil conversation? Grrrrr

No comments: