Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Today

I'm tired. Clazza went home this morning and I miss her already. It was great to have some company and I had some great company this weekend and early week. Some great people whom I love. My mate Marie just called to say she thought Clazza was really lovely (yes you too L) and she had a great night. I left work an hour early. I was worn out and a bit sad about it being all over. Clazza is great. I wish she lived closer to me.
We students back at work. They've already done 3 months with us, so I wasn't amused when one of them told me she didn't know where the fridge was today. She was v lucky I was in laid back post-vodka mood.
In my day we'd be scared to talk to a staff nurse, let alone answer like that. How times change!
The kids father has pissed me off completely. Danz is going on school camp (80 quid) next week. Seeing he only gives me 75 pounds a calendar month for her....(is this fair?) I asked for a contribution and he hasn't come up with the goods. This is the only additional thing I have asked asked for. Is it right that he hands over the child maintenance and then that's it? His bit over? wash his hands of them. Feel great because he paid his CSA money. She's rather upset and feels let down. Maybe we should climb on top of the roof of the local rough pub to protest? /:(
Abby has gone to stay with Danika overnight....yay. A whole morning without her sulkiness. Mind, she was on minor best behaviour for Clazza's visit.
Stalker news. I once told him that we had nothing in common and he asked in what way. I remember saying that I liked movies, and he never watches any. For the last three days he has emailed me with the name of a movie he has watched (sadly alone, he always puts) today is The Patriot. Yesterday, Message in a Bottle. If he thinks that will attract me?
And yes we did call you Jude. We wanted to say hi and wished you'd come too. xxx
Well I hope to go see Clazza next month and I got my girlie weekend in Cardiff to look forward to. So I'm a lucky Trin really.


2 comments:

Jude said...

I wanted to come but no one sent my bus fare. I will be in Manc in 2 months time :D

Jude said...

I wanted to come but no one sent my bus fare. I will be in Manc in 2 months time :D