Monday, September 13, 2004


Bath Registers office is absolutely gorgeous. The old historical building is beautiful as so many of Bath buildings are. But the interior is plush and grande. Deep sofas, thick carpets, lovely old fireplaces and huge bay windows. Full of character. Bath is on of my very favourite places anyways. To be only London has more heritage (yes I know I'm wrong) but take a tour of Bath and every street has something famous and steeped in history to offer. My Girls are both wearing a Poncho type wrap. Makes me smile. I used to wear ponchos way back. Now they return with avengence! Pretty though especially Danielle's with all the colours. Posted by Hello

2 comments:

clarrie said...

ooh I loved Bath. Although strangely, not everyone I was with was as keen on doing the Jane Austen Tour de Bath as I was. Can't think why.

clarrie said...

ooh and I had a poncho too. It was peach coloured with white fringes, lovingly crocheted by my mum.