Thursday, September 09, 2004

Crap day

Hot sticky and dull day at work. Crazy how I'm affected by who I work with. Not that there was anything wrong with them but they aren't my special friends. They'd been busy all day. 12 hour shifts are shit. I came on and they were flat and tired and stressy. I guess I made up my mind I want a new job and until I change it or get one I'll be like this.
I also had to compose an email to a guy who will not leave me alone and thinks I'm some sex object. I'm totally fed up of it and hope my email was strong enough to convey that I DO NOT want his pervy attention.
My uniform is also splattered with blood and baby sick so I better wash it before tomorrows shift.
Never mind. The weekend looms and my sisters wedding Monday. Mind the cynical bitch I am....Weddings bah humbug? I think how long will that last? What do people buy for wedding gifts these days? Personally I reckon a super large vibrator and a set of handcuffs.
Talking of which. Abby admits to taking her mates into my room to look in my special drawer. My special drawer is my private place and has a big stock of batteries. Not sure how to handle that one. But as they say education is the best policy.
Lets hope they aren't those 'well balanced' kids who tell their mums EVERYTHING. I'll never face parents evening. Mind you....Any nice single dads out there?

No comments: