Thursday, September 16, 2004

More Suction Please

What is it with us women and our vacuum cleaners? I've just bought a new one. That makes one a year so far. I went into Argos to buy hair tongs and there it was, behind the sales boy. In a box marked Reduced. 1700 of sheer power. Bagless, hepa filter. It talked to me 'Let me glide over your floor sensually sucking up all those baddie things that irritate you. Let me poke in all those nooks and crannies (I said Crannie) and satisfyingly remove all that hidden fluff. Then you can lie on the floor and feel those clean tufts of carpet'
Yes buy buy my brain said and within 2 minutes I had a nice young man bending over my boot shoving it in.
Glorious.
Straight home, rip off the packaging and Hoover to my hearts delight.
Go on ask any woman...My mate Clazza Has a Hoover on her wish list! People talk about their Dysons like they're a member of the family. "My Dyson's been to University, it can clean and hold an amusing conversation at the dinner table" Dyson Dyson Smyson. Mine's a bagless bush and I'm proud of him...Yes its a him ok?

2 comments:

clarrie said...

I need a new hoover, mine doesn't suck properly anymore, it prefers to blow

Trinity said...

I know the feeling well.