Saturday, September 25, 2004

Money $$$$$

Well I paid the Vet's bill and bought the flea gear (much to Taylors disgust, I just chased him round the house with him hissing at me) Bloody cats..Never have enough wrong with them to be worth claiming past the excess on the pet insurance.
Shopped at Asda...crikey. Haven't people got better things to do than go to Asda Saturdays. It was like the Christmas rush in there. Kids and old people pushing their trolleys into me and running over my feet. I was in a bad mood which intensified as Abby's voice got more demanding. Can I have a CD? I need a new tee-shirt? I want new black socks? Can I have?????? I ignored her mostly
I owed her a tenner for doing something for me Sunday night. So we went to Argos where she bought a new body bar for her piercing!
Then I decided to go look at the new gym in JJB Sports. Hmm It was really nice. The reception girls were friendly and happy. I had a tour. I saw a lot of very fit men. The pool looked very pretty and relaxing. It has a lounge and very lovely changing rooms with power showers. All for £35 a month peak or £25 off peak. I joined fully. Maybe I'll go in the evenings for an hour. I met the manager Andy. He asked me what I wanted out of the club. I said to lose weight, get fit and be attractive. He was cute and said he'd do his best for me. Oh yes....I got free membership for being a nurse. I happened to get my UKCC card out of my bag and they said ..Hey it's free for you! Wow it is worth nursing.
So tomorrow I'm going to try it out.
One last thing to do...Go to Brockley Coombe to pick up Danielle. She's going sailing in Salcombe for a week tomorrow. Hope it's a bit warmer than today. I got the heating on! Bah

1 comment:

Jude said...

HA I wrote about asda too aren't we exciting?