Friday, September 10, 2004

:)

I upset my best work mate today. A person whose been there for me through thick and thin. Someone who cried to see me so ill when my depression was so bad. I didn't mean it. I was desolate. I sent her flowers and a cuddly teddy... didn't know what else to do.
But I learnt something. I learnt that everyone makes mistakes. I'm not the only one. I also learnt how supportive bloggers are.
I'm trying hard to be a better person. To think more about others. To listen when I'm told something and to keep my mouth shut and think before I speak. Its gonna be hard though. I'm the most imperfect person in the whole world. Full of flaws and head strong. I wear my heart on my sleeve and my heads somewhere way up there with the fairies.
I love my girls with all my very essence and to you...my supporters. Well I love you all too. Even if sometimes I'm a stupid silly bitch.
xxx


No comments: