Wednesday, September 29, 2004

It is Rocket Science


Abby's School's Open night. And very nice it was too. I wore my FM boots and dyed my hair plum for the event! Abby's mate J showed us around....(the guy who put the bed together) The night was actually quite fun. A lot of thought had gone into making it entertaining. Chocolate and crisps for sale in the French area. You had to speak in French to buy it. Easy but visual experiments in science. Acid tests, and using the Bunsen burners. Abby was in a group doing drama. That was v good . Her teacher is married to our paediatric Physio. Sandwiches in Food Tech and their piece de resistance. The real Space-Rocket. In the playground this week they had hired a real space rocket to look at and examine. Looking at things like gravity, oxygen and space. Plus the engineering mechanics needed to send a rocket into orbit. The school is now an engineering college so I guess space travel would be applicable at all levels of the pupils.
Ok the real low down...Abby's maths teacher is dishy as hell. I'd do him. Kinda shy with a soft welsh accent and fit body. He blushed when I spoke to him and that was cute.
The PE staff are very fit. Nice legs and Abs. One of Abby's teachers kept bending over showing his white pants...hmmm def needs an underwear make-over.
Lots of older men in suits. It annoys me greatly how some men seem to look better as they age. Something about a man in a suit. Terrible ties though, one was yellow and royal blue. You could see him coming miles off. One science teacher tried to convince me that his suit was stylish and expensive. It looked like felt material. I'd never heard of the brand name and wasn't impressed! tsk.
I must stop flirting. Bad bad Trin
Posted by Hello

No comments: