Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Memories

Whilst talking to Clazza on the phone I was reminded of why I'm not a married woman anymore. My ex husband did nothing round the house, with the kids, or me even. I was moaning to Clarrie about having to do everything here, then I had this recollection from years back.
'It was January and snow was on the ground. My ex had left something in my car and I was at work. He was looking after Abby (which was a rarity) and drove up to work with her. He suddenly appeared on the ward with my precious baby.............
Dressed in a lime green sailor dress and pink fluffy tights'. Imagine my distress. My perfect baby being seen out in such attire. The rest of the staff were more concerned about the fact she had no coat or cardigan on and wrapped her in an NHS blanket. I hope this incident doesn't spill out in Abby's life and make her require counselling in years to come. How traumatic.

1 comment:

clarrie said...

I was just thinking tho, it could've been worse. Imagine if it was Danz! Red-headed baby in lime-green-and-pink shock! They'd've called social services on the spot.