Wednesday, September 15, 2004

My Little City Day

I had to take a Top back this morning into Town. What ever possessed me to buy a top for 28.00 I do not know. But I got it home and tried it on.....Black with a mandarin collar and diamonds and sequins decorating the edges. Very striking but also made me look like a Pearly Queen and made Abby's eyes roll as if to say 'WTF do you look like?'. So back it went...Minus lost receipt and as my luck often happens it was reduced to 15.00 in the sale. Anyways I wanted another top, a shirt type in a striking colour to wear with my black skirt and knee high boots (my FM* boots as my new brother-in -law calls them). This autumn's colours are vile though, browns or an insipid pink and washed-out pale blue. Or Shirts with multi-colours in various designs but none of them good.
So I went for plain black to be safe and as my mate Clazza says...bling bling and accessorize.
I visited the lush Ann Summers shop. Bought my friend a new Vib for her b/day. I had this little teenage shop assistant 'helping' me.
'This ones good' She said holding up the purple glittery one. 'Yeah got that, its okish' .' Well what about this one, it sells well', The Clit Kit. 'Nah that one has no power'. 'Hmm you seem quite experienced with these' She decided.Behind me were two young men playing with the Deluxe Rabbit and giggling like a couple of Church School Girls. Bet they no nothing about the power of orgasm!!
On the way out of the car park I was confronted by two separate women drivers. One couldn't make the turning to go up the ramp and had ran over the little ledge. There was a huge queue behind her as she tried ineffectively to maneuver off. Then at the barriers the woman in front couldn't work out that you had to push your ticket into the little slot in order to leave. That sort, give women drivers a bad name.
Then a huge traffic jam at the zebra crossing. No lights, just a steady stream of pedestrians walking over the road and holding up the traffic. When it was my turn I just drove on and made it clear I wasn't stopping. I'm very bad behind the wheel (Don't be scared Clazza I'll be gentle with you in the car).
Isn't that Bling Bling site amazing. No I'm not going to get those teeth either...unless..........

*Fuck-Me Boots tsk he is very baad


No comments: