Friday, September 17, 2004

The Merkin

American Merkin Company

How come I never knew about such things? Pubic wigs? Available in all colours styles and sizes. I'm watching the Channel Five programme on Hairy Women, but TBH its all about normal women who want no hair at all. I thought it was going to be some medical programme on seriously hairy women. Its all bikini waxing galore. OMG I just checked the website and you can get the Merkins for men, in grey! Go Grandad!

Well I must be incredibly feminine because I have NEVER shaved my legs ever in my whole life. I simply don't grow hairs there. I wonder if I'm normal?

1 comment:

Stephen said...

You mean you've never seen usains being called merkins on discussion boards? It's an old British usenet thing, and they never twigged anyone was taking the rise...

No more, however. :(