Monday, September 27, 2004

Oh Monday!

The traffic was abysmal today. For many months the council have been digging up the road to make this bus lane that runs the opposite was to the traffic (waaaay dangerous), with many months of misery as we struggled to get to work in the morning? Tons of public money they've spent on this road?? For what? They've dug it up again today. The traffic was vile. I swear they do it to make me evil. I glare at road digging men, who never seem to be doing anything all bar standing or sitting on their digger thing and making the traffic even slower.
Work was confusing. We re-opened the winter unit, the chaos was getting everything back to normal with a big influx of patients at the same time. The doctor who called me bossy last week said I was doubly bossy today! Ha! me? Bossy? :P
Abby tried her utmost to get out of school today...But I was ready for her. I am supermum! She said she felt sick. 'What'? I said 'no different to any other morning then' She wasn't pleased. She did come home tonight and tell me her mates think I'm a cool mum though, because my music taste is so good. Naturally! Unfortunately Abby doesn't share the same view of me at all. You can't win them all.
We are now watching Charmed, which Abby is obsessed with, I'm not allowed to talk during it. She's just yelled at the Ice-Cream truck to shut up jingling. Bloody hell, it isn't even any good.
Anyways no gym tonight. Too much stuff to do round here.
Oh I got email today, some health mail thing. Apparently chocolate is good for you, helps to prevent heart disease. Excited? Don't be. It recommends One very small square a day...Not one bar...one square. Oh well.


No comments: