Saturday, September 11, 2004

tsk am I bad mum?

I don't want to be on my own tonight.
My sister came round earlier. Danz had been nagging about 'were we doing anything today'. My sister offered to take her. But what I didn't realise when she left was that Abby wanted to go to her mates tonight. Abby got up at 2pm and rang her...She wanted to go then. But she was told to go round at 7pm. Hmm I thought. Her friend isn't as keen as Abby. Then after shopping she rang her again. This time she was told not to go till 9pm. Don't go I begged her, stay with me. It's quite obvious she doesn't really want you there. But she got all pissy and horrible. Fine I said and stormed out to the car and sat there until she came out and we drove in silence.
Oh God I'm so selfish.
But I don't want to be alone tonight.

No comments: