Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Wednesday

8.20 am I'm making sandwiches, putting on make-up, feeding the cats, looking for lost gym shorts and work ID badges and putting out the wheelie Bin. We finally make it out of the house. Danz to school. I drop Abby (Miss I don't do mornings) at school. If I didn't take her she wouldn't go. And I hit the city traffic when I become convinced my Cell phone is playing The Streets. Fit but my god don't you know it...Shit it is. So I answer it.
It's Danielle's school. There's no school today. Some jerk had drilled through some mains and the place is flooded.
Feck, I'm in charge today and wanted to be in early.
So a major detour and drop her at grannies (god help Danz) A day with the geriatrics of Bemmie.
Work was ok, a mass of telephone calls to make and consultants to sort out. Mind I do have this talent. I can make any miserable old bugger do exactly what I want them to. A little charm and a smile and the threat to sit on their laps always works.
I didn't feel terribly patient with the time wasters today though. It shows mainly when I open the door.
ding dong
me 'hello'
them' can I visit Joe Blogs'
me 'There isn't a Joe Blogs here what ward is he on?'
them 'Seahorse ward'
Me 'well would you like to press the button for Seahorse ward then and not ME'
slam down phone.
Bet they think Bitch.
Anyways I've just been to the Gym. Wow I'm getting better. My stamina is better and I seem stronger. Also my confidence is growing. I speak to everyone. Makes me feel good.
Now we are home and we have the ever Grating 'Charmed' marathon on Living TV. From 5pm till 7pm.
And school better be open tomorrow or else.

No comments: