Sunday, October 24, 2004

A Shrine

When I stayed with Clarrie I slept in O's bedroom. He was very gracious and allowed me to sleep in his shrine to Thomas the tank. The walls are covered with pictures of the little Green Tin puffer train and his mates. Some of them looked very spooky at 3am. I'm sure Gordon Leered at me and Percy kept staring straight at me. Very worrying indeed.
I met O's best little girl friend B who was adorable but never stopped talking once. She told me she could do magic and truly believed it.
I nearly learned to speak Manchunian but couldn't say Martial Arts right tsk!
Oh and they also get Dick and Dom up north !! Aww it was the last baby race though. Best bit of Kids TV ever that was.

1 comment:

clarrie said...

green engine?? green? Thomas is blue, BLUE, I tell you. Percy is green. As is Duck, Oliver, Henry (before he got re-painted) ... omg shoot me now!