Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Madcity

Hmm did I ought to worry about my forthcoming visit to Madcity? The radio one news Today said there were three sex attackers on the lose. Clazza better look after me.
The new desk said all the attacks were in the Greater Manchester Area? What's greater about Manchester? Which part is greater than the other part. We don't have a greater area where I live although some parts certainly aren't great.
Very odd.
I am liking Scott Mills in the mornings. Not only is he fresh and entertaining but he always plays some really good music. Chris Moyles bugger off! Stay on holiday. I'm fed up of your megalomaniac attitude and crap music taste. Scott actually PLAYS music. All Moyles does is drone on, the sound of his voice becomes very tiresome and I have to put the Radiohead tape in. Which I adore, but The Bends isn't really morning music. (I only got one tape apart from Danielle's Joseph and his technicolour dreamcoat tape which I try to forget at all costs )
My mate reckons I've led a very sheltered life because I've never heard of Holland Ace sauce? Is it Dutch? Do you serve it with a tulip decoration?
Oh and one final thing. I :heart: Corgan. He gave me 1000 shares in his blog as a gift. I shall hold them close to my beating heart (and sell when the price is right)
Corgan is a sweetie.
xxx

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Hollandaise sauce, dingbat. Tsk. See http://www.gourmetsleuth.com/recipe_hollandaise.htm/ Mmmmmm, Eggs Benedict