Sunday, October 17, 2004

Angry Kid

Beats the shit out of Wallace and Grommit. Aardmans cool creation. Abby has spent all afternoon laughing at this
A snippet for you
Angry Kid: Dad
Dad: Yes
AK: What was going on last night?
D: What d'you mean?
AK: I got up to go to the toilet and there was all these strange noises coming from you and mum.
D: Ummm
AK: Mostly from mum actually. First I thought she was like crying but then she said oooo yeah don't stop and I got confused
D: Confused? Sure you weren't just dreaming
AK: No I was definitely awake. I listened for ages
D (quietly) Did you?
AK: Yeah and what did you do wrong?
D: Wrong?
AK Well at one point mum said you were A very naughty boy

Click the link and watch the rest guys. It's very funny.
A word about the animation. It's a new method invented by Darren Walsh. A clever mix of pixilation, mask replacement and real action and it's fab.

No comments: