Thursday, October 28, 2004

Educational Trisha

Five snaps up ITV's Trisha show
I'm so glad Trisha's not going completely ;P. I came downstairs today to see my kids watching yet another DNA show. The child could have had three fathers. Then a section where this ugly old guy with a number of essential (as far as I'm concerned) teeth missing, had fathered a girl and was still sleeping with her mother and Grandmother and the grandmother was about 85 and had a zimmer frame.
Chav central or what? Where do they find them? Disturbing to think that my kids think this behaviour is normal. Plus the fighting and swearing and threats. But they love it.
When Clarrie stayed here, her and Danielle sat watching it in awe.
Trisha makes me laugh though. She really gets into it. Today she said to the old toothy guy 'you're having sex with this old woman with a frame?' and pointed to this wizened old dear in the audience. Tack is oozing from her very persona.
(BTW This Morning is now showing a couple who are raising a cabbage patch doll as their own child. Bet they don't let it watch Trisha)

No comments: