Saturday, October 16, 2004

Bad Mood Bear

I'm in a bad mood. Earlier a was a bit niggly. But now it's turned bad. My face is all liney with frowning and I'm in a bad mood. Trouble is nothing specific has given me this mood. I hate men today (sorry guys) My ex husband's been around and he's a wanker of the first class. It's raining, the wig I bought for Halloween makes me look like Ozzy Osbourne and the kids are running round the house shouting 'Sharon the fecking dog's pee'd on the carpet' Plus I slept too much and I want to go to the gym but can't.
Hmm not really good reasons for a mood are they? Well do I need a reason?
I'm a bad mood Girl and I need a smack (preferably from the guy in the Lacoste advert)

1 comment:

clarrie said...

we need potato stalker news

incidentally, potato stalk borer appears on this list of pests