Thursday, October 28, 2004

Poor Trin and Lucky Trin

I was poorly yesterday. Spent all day in bed and felt very sorry for myself. I'm better today but I ache all over and feel like a steam roller hit me.
Luckily I got Danz. I just took Abby to the bus stop to hit town with her mates. She took 20 quid out of my purse and said be grateful it wasn't more.
On the way back I paid the rent and did some shopping. I was half an hour. When I got back in Danz had vacuumed, took the washing out of the tumble dryer and put another load in. Put new washing on, washed up and dried the dishes and got the cat box out ready for our Vets Appointment (kitten check 2.30).
Am I lucky or what? And yesterday she ran around tirelessly after me.
Abby was worried of course (bless) but felt she couldn't leave her bedroom for fear of seeing some vomit. (She's one individual who will never make a nurse)
The kitten has made 'friends' with Kizzy. They take it in turns to chase each other round the house, making a lot of noise and knocking off everything in their way. How Sweet :(



No comments: