Saturday, October 02, 2004

Cardiff Tales

I've had a good weekend. I'm home now. It's too quiet here, I HATE having company then its all gone.
We stayed at The Village. The place was nice, it had a very nice Health Farm/ leisure Club attached to it. I did use the pool and the gym once. But Saturday was full of bloody kids. There was a 7th birthday party in the pool... come on when away without kids I hate other people's bloody kids.
There was a wedding in the hotel last night. The girls wanted to gatecrash it. They recounted the tale of last year. In the function room was the wedding of Sarah and Mark. After dinner with multiple bottles of wine they decided to go partying. They waltzed into the party bold as brass and started dancing with two men on the dance floor. The men were immediately joined by their wives who ushered them off the dance floor. Some one came up to them and asked if he knew them. Marie said, we're with Mark. We work with him.
That satisfied him and he went away. Now at some point Rachel got to chatting up the very drunk Best man. His wife had gone to bed, and at 2am he ended up upstairs in Rachel's room with 4 girls. They started to undress him but he couldn't get it up! Oh dear. Then the security guard knocked on the door and wanted to know how many people were in the room. He got up and banged back on the door. 'Help let me out'
Last night was being very drunk and very liberal. Tales of sex, passion and men. Sharing sex toys and swapping stories. But this being my attempt at a clean decent website I can't tell ;) sorry!
I was really pissed off yesterday afternoon. I drove into Cardiff. Spent lots of money on myself. Then drove back. Now I know how to get into and out of Cardiff. BUT the road I drove in on wasn't the same I came out of. I ended up on a roundabout by the M4 I had no idea where the hotel was. I had to swap lanes a few times as I was lost. Those welsh drivers who were driving through Cardiff yesterday in the rain and rush hour were vile. They wouldn't let me in, got angry and were plain nasty. OK I'm a mad driver usually, but you can usually tell if someone is lost and I feel sorry for them, if you take the wrong lane in amongst really heavy traffic, you're trapped. Well after an hour and a half and a stop to buy a Cardiff A-Z which the woman charged me $6.50 for and it was only $3.50 (I went back but no apology) I found my way back. BUT I really do not have a good impression of the welsh....Well the Cardiff welsh really. Dee who was with us is welsh and she's lovely.
Home now though, the cats missed me. They had no food left. Kizzy hasn't left me alone. I love my pussy ;)



No comments: