Sunday, October 10, 2004

MSN Messenger

I just pruned my msn messenger list. It was very long but now is so small :(
I took off people who haven't spoken to me for months. Call yourself a friend? One guy who I really loved to bits but he's disappeared. Damn I even shared a website with him for ages. How can people just drop you like that? Especially people who know your history and what you've been through?
I took off someone who was using me. Actually I feel quite sad about that but that's life. And I'm stupid.
A whole family of people who haven't spoke since Easter! They've gone. There is another I should remove but will let it lie for a while.
So if you're still there?, well feel special. Because you are !
On another note. The nicking and selling stuff has resumed here. I've had lots of offers this weekend. One guy whose been v quiet has just got out the nick. Christmas looms and they need cash.
I was just offered a carrier bag full of second hand womens tops for a tenner. Hmmm he said he was trying to raise money for 'some cans'. What a sad life? You'll sell your gf's clothes to get pissed.
It's very awkward because I don't wish to appear snotty, but I certainly don't want to seem too friendly. Keep myself to myself and never look them in the eye!
I think I need to move really.

1 comment:

Trinity said...

I went out with a chav from work the other night. Tight white pedal pushers and plastic high heels, she fell over and her thong was hanging out. Gross.She's older than me too.
Tonights selling point was nicked air fresheners selling for £2. He prayed some on my uniform to show me how nice it smelt and I went mad. Bloody hell I can't work smelling of bloody costcutters lavender room fragrance. I'll lose my streetcred. It's Estee Lauder or nothing.