Thursday, October 28, 2004

Posh Shops


Tonight we started decorating for Halloween. At Abby's insistence of course! he back room ceiling is covered in a 30 ft spiders web with various tiny spiders all over it and this BIG mother spider in the middle. He's bigger than the cats. It's going to look really cool.
I like Halloween, it's fun and I like being scared. I love Horror Movies. One of my little passions. I love the Evil Dead Trilogy and stuff like The Ring and Predator. Well everything except Slasher movies. Not too keen on those, I liked Halloween 3, the one where they wanted to turn all the American kids into Pumpkin heads. Such a gloriously funny movie!
Anyways. I had a good day. Got to talk to my friends. Feel tons better than I have in ages. Quite happy tonight!! wonders will never cease.
Gosh I just wish I had a posh Galleria shopping centre to call my very own, and the ability to carry off wearing beige or green trousers. But guess I'm just not Regal enough ;)
xxx Posted by Hello

No comments: