Sunday, October 17, 2004

Sunday Gym

My daughters and Danika made me get up early this morning to swim at the gym! I looked like Wurzel Gummidge when I got there, hair sticking up and this grouchy don't speak to me look.
However I'm hooked on exercise. I did 14 lengths today...world record for Trin! And they were easy. The girls sat in the spa and Danz followed me up and down the pool!
There is a lane swim only sectioned off bit. Some stupid man had his toddler kid in armbands splashing around in that area. There were three really fit men doing serious swimming in there. Some people are so stupid.
I'm going to go later and use the actual Gym. It's in today's plan. They're selling slimming tablets there. 7 weeks supply for 45 quid. I'm thinking of trying it. It says don't diet just eat sensibly and the weight will drop off.
I'm in a good mood today...a bit spaced out actually. Can't remember if I took my pills last night...may have something to do with it. Wonder how many times I do that a week? Oh well............

3 comments:

clarrie said...

ffs. you're a nurse. don't you think that if there was such a thing as slimming pills that work, you'd've heard about it? my crossness about potato slalker will be as naught compared with my crossness if you pay ££ for such snake oil. At least read the 'on slimming pills' thing I wrote (link from my blog) and read all the links from it.

Stephen said...

What she said... in spades.

Trinity said...

ok ok I won't get them......but they look so pretty in those pots on the gym cafe side