Tuesday, October 26, 2004

TV Heaven

I just seen an advert for IPod with U2 singing 'Vertigo', ok Yes it's a cool tune but it sounds like every other U2 track. I guess U2 have got their staunch followers and some of their stuff is ace, but they have never really been on my fav list.
Tonight I'm chilling out. I feel this guilty urge to go to the gym but I'm too tired really.
Tonight has been a TV night and for those who know me. You'll know I'm not a great TV watcher.
It started with Holby City. It's where I get my best nursing skills from. The ones where you tell Dr Smoothy over the dying patient that your pregnant with his triplets. Holby was incredibly inaccurate with it's medical judgments this week and I'm afraid they'd have all died. Tragic.
Then it was Little Britain. Very funny this week. FatLove was cool, Marjorie is the best slimming teacher "I'm afraid you've become a big fat pig" such classic words of wisdom.
Then Wife Swap. Wow how some people live. What some women put up with? Damn that woman should have left Phil the slob years ago. I hope she sees the light or she needs a head transplant. The other husband was rather yummy though. You know something? I'd like to do wife swapping. OK so I don't have a husband but does that matter?
Then Teachers. I'm sure far more accurate than Holby. This series is set in Sunny Bristol. Bristol,is the centre of the universe and you should all visit so much more.
In fact it's in Knowle which is just next to my area. I lived there for a year.
Teachers is very funny and very black. God the head of English is my new lust of the year. Sorry the rest of you!
Oh a little mention. Teachers has just the BEST soundtrack ever!! Indie rules ok.


1 comment:

Keith Horowitz said...

If you wife swap but don't have a husband, does that mean you could wind up with a wife? ;-)