Saturday, October 09, 2004

Release the beasts

Now, I guess my work mates don't get out much? Well some do.. But tonight there were an awful lot of drunk women at the restaurant in Clifton.
The food was nice...Well ok. I didn't like my starter, The steak was good and the Vanilla creme Brulee was excellent. Musets is a BYO place. And the wine flowed merrily. One of them fell over and had to be picked up. Ah sign of a good time I reckon. I wore my lush new skirt, new trendy one with pattern on side and my FM boots. And those girls didn't know what FM boots were? were have they been? When I whispered 'Fuck me' suddenly they all wanted a pair.
Tsk you men, do you not satisfy your wives?
Buy her a pair of FM's. They have to be knee high, with zips and heels. Then make her keep them on while your shagging. Believe me. Its great, makes you feel really sexy and the sexier you are the better the sex.
Anyways I'm probably writing dross as I'm very pissed so I better go to bed.
Goodnight Internet Land. I love you all.
xxx

No comments: